Re: i've had it with NVDA, i think.

I have not experienced any of these issues on the few computers I've used NVDA on. The only time NVDA freezes or becomes unresponsive is when appplications crash or are busy doing something processor intensive. I suspect these are UIA issues, but I don't know for sure as I'm not a developer.

The person who said antivirus software might be onto something. Are those of you experiencing these issues running programs like Avast, McAfee, Norton, Malwarebytes, and the many other products I'm not aware of? I personally run Windows Defender and Microsoft Security Essentials because they are the only two fully accessible antivirus products out there and I don't want to pay for antivirus software. Both Defender and Security Essentials are very unobtrusive except for BGT games. However, that seems to be an issue with the BGT engine which will never be fixed. It's possible that these antivirus programs are preventing NVDA from operating properly.