Re: A question to those who have/had an ssd drive on desktop/laptop

Let's see, I so far I had a SSD in my windows seven PC sense 2014. I have not replaced the PC nor the hard drive yet. Of cource, I have a spinning drive for data. I keep my pc mostly in either stand by or running pretty much all the time. Of cource, I shutdown when I will be away for a few days, and I restart when doing a windows update. I also put the computer in to standby when I step away for awhile. Anyway, I mostly do a lot of music listening, internet browsing, word processing, and other things. Every so often I find myself playing around with VMs and or doing other things that makes heavy use of the processer.  I am thinking that you will be ok for usual use.