Re: `Cosmic Rage, an all new, all awesome Space MOO from Nathan Tech!

Hello!
Some updates you may find interesting:
  Sunday, 28  April  2019 23:46 Lara Stardust: hello everyone! Lesson 1 on space combat in the galactic academy has now been written. This one focusses on gunning. I hope you like it, and look forward to your feedback!

Babies got lots of realism additions!

Activities:
the very best of evenings to you all. I am delighted to announce the second overhaul to what was previously a very boring activity. This time, hand mining was up for redo. Remember the old one, right? dig, dig, dig, dig, dig dig dig. It's like a bad Disney song! The activity is now much shinier, much more fun, and even has a few mini puzzles inside. It also has some comedy, because laughter is the best form of medicine. I hope you like it, and while I realise this might not be such a big change for older players, perhaps it will make that first step into the Cosmic Rage world much more fun. Enjoy, and feedback is appreciated!

The very best of evenings to you all. I am delighted to announce the first of our moves we will make to remove boring activities and replace them with far more interactive, and far more interesting, ones. This first, not only is much more interesting and fun, but also comes with the added bonus of being able to be done group, or solo. To what do I refer? I speak of course, of asteroid processing. asteroid what now? asteroid processing is the replacement activity for the previously dull, previously boring, asteroid hauling activity which has now been removed from the game. asteroid processing is truly too much to explain in an announcement, though I will indulge curiosities by saying that not only is the hauling process interactive, but the second section, the part where you get the materials from said asteroid, is also very interactive. It was tested and reviewed yesterday by five players, who seemed to enjoy themselves very much. prior to that, two other players gave the thumbs up to how the hauling part was overhauled. We can truly say, hand on heart, well accept Nate because he doesn't have one, that this is perhaps the most unique way of considering asteroid hauling ever seen. We sincerely hope you enjoy, and look forward to your feedback as we continue to get rid of rubbish, and implement ideas.

Other stuff:
hello everyone! After deep consideration, and with much, much encouragement from Charley in particular over the years, you can now type private <earpiece> or private  <radio>, to block the your location being shown in peoples links. Note though, this will not hide it from members of the military, who will have an override. Your location will also not be shown however if you turn the radio off, or drop it. For cy-larkans, the command is /private

Space combat tweaks to make it more user friendly.

Changes like this will continue over the next week or two, working up to a big newsletter write out at some point. smile