The millionth topic asking about what coding language to begin with th

I know this is the 44556,875 topic about what coding language to choose, however I have a very specific set of requirements, and I don’t want to start with BGT. Here are things I’m looking for in a coding language and if anyone can point me to any libraries with the requirements I have specified that would be great. Thanks. Something that is as cross platform as can be preferably. If not, something that at least works on Mac and windows. A coding language with library’s that support high-quality 3-D sound. A language that is good for beginners that is not BGT I’m not going to study BGT just to study another language  something that has a high amount of very beginner friendly documentation  especially  documentation  ment for audio game development. One that won't make you do a shit tun of math if such a thing even exists, if it did, it would be gods gift to man.  I under stand  that some languages are better for others, and everything will vary. However, I’m going to go by majority consensus here.