Re: Trimps

Okay, let's go through these one at a time:
1. You see what a challenge does by first clicking on it, then scrowling up to read the paragraph just above it. It's not what some of us are used to, but once you know where to look you're fine.
2. The reason you can't upgrade perks yet is because (I assume) you're on your first run. Helium you get in your current run can't be used until after you've portalled. After you portal, you can use all the helium from previous runs, and you are able to reset and redistribute that helium among your perks once per run without having to portal.
3. Ah, you seem to have made the same mistake I did. Bounty is an upgrade you get by running a unique map called The Wall, which is unlocked when you make a map at or above z15. Bounty doubles your resource-gathering speed permanently for the run. Once I found out about this, I snagged it every single time as soon as I could. There are perks that help with resource-gathering too, but Bounty is a big help in the early game.
4. First of all, Helium per hour is just a measurement of how much helium you have gotten that run vs how many hours the run has taken. You can only get helium in a few ways, though certain perks and upgrades can boost the helium gained. The Helium per hour is shown in the science section, just above the Trimps heading (unless you have a turkimp active, in which case there is a timer showing how long the bonus from the turkimp will last).

I recommend checking out the Trimps wiki—it's got a lot  of useful information on there. smile

Here's the link to the new player guide, which is where I started from and answers a lot of questions newbies have. big_smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keithwipf1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : aaron77 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Valmorian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Valmorian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Valmorian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Valmorian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector