Re: Accessible Sound Design by Ebon Sky Studios - Second Lesson Up

@193 I'd have to agree. I don't touch healing or gluing because they change the basic elements of the audio. I'd rather undo or make a new track and experiment, and not touch what I'm trying to fix. It just isn't worth it. It's like that with most functions in these programs that try to auto-fix things, they change the file in ways you may not have wanted.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : the blasting gd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : daisyalesoundworks via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : daisyalesoundworks via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : daisyalesoundworks via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : daisyalesoundworks via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : daisyalesoundworks via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : daisyalesoundworks via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : daisyalesoundworks via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : daisyalesoundworks via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tomas1333 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tomas1333 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Che via Audiogames-reflector