Re: Recomendations for some cool ios 12 jailbreak tweaks

For anyone interested, here is the list of tweaks I am currently using on IOS 12.1. I added descriptions just because:

*Activator: speaks for itself, but pretty much gives you the flexibility to create gestures and shortcuts to perform almost any action that can be performed on an IOS device
*AnimationsBeFast: an essential tweak for me that allows you to control the speeds for certain animations; It helps a lot with the lag for opening folders and launching applications
*CallDismiss: an incredible tweak that allows you to dismiss an incoming call without declining it by just pressing the home button
*CustomVolumeStep: Since I spend a lot of time listening to music on my device, I hate how large the gaps are as you increase and decrease the volume. This tweak lets you take care of that.
*DismissProgress: a simple tweak that allows you to close the Cydia Installation screen after installing a tweak instead of instantly respringing (which you should do, but I like to install multiple tweaks at a time)
*Flex3: This tweak allows you to create your own application specific tweaks on your device and install tweaks uploaded by others. Funnily enough, the first time I ever used it a long time ago, someone created a tweak for AudioDefense.
*HapticKeyboard: an essential tweak that provides haptic feedback for the keyboard
*ICleanerPro: it's the CCleaner that I wish IOS had natively
*LendMyPhone2: This tweak allows you to create profiles for your IOS device that are activated through different passcodes. You can create a guest mode on your device, for example, that hides certain apps if someone needs to use your device. (like banking or email apps)
*LetMeKnow: This simple tweak just sends a small vibration your way whenever a call is connected or disconnected. It helps you know when someone answers your call and when they disconnect.
*Mega UHB: a massive host blocker that blocks thousands of untrusted hosts from your device
*SystemInfo: a tweak that adds an incredible amount of information about your phone to the About section in Settings.
*TetherMe: essential tweak that allows you to share your device's internet connection with other devices as a hotspot.

These are the biggest ones I'm using at the moment. The majority of tweaks released these days are not bennaficial for VO users at all. (changing icons and adding animations) I wish there were more tweaks that focused more on customizing IOS devices beyond turning icons into memes, but it is what it is I guess.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mazen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Urh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BoundTo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Urh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mazen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Urh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BoundTo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Urh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Urh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stasp via Audiogames-reflector