Re: What are some things that make you want to yell?

I agree, that wasgoing too far, and I'm sorry. I was in one of my black moods. I've removed the initial part of that post because it's frankly not necessary. It came about mainly due to frustration. The rest of that post still applies. My thought process went something along the lines of "how can it be that bad when there are people out there with the info barrier (AKA blindness), those who are deaf, crippled, brain damaged, etc? You're fully able-bodied with no major physical or mental disability, yet you complain everyone is holding you back. Why?" There may very well be other factors at play, and I wasn't thinking logically when I posted that. You're right, I don't truly know what goes on inside anyone else's head except mine. None of us really do.

Jade, I completely agree. If I can come on here and bitch about something, they have the same right to do so. I won't disagree there. That's one of the great things about the United States. You can speak your mind without fear of death or imprisonment. People may not necessarily like what you say, but that's just how it is sometimes. What's the saying? I may not agree with what you say, but I'll defend your right to say it.

My intent was not to start aflame war. I wanted to get a genuine discussion going.