Re: How can I use bytes to make a sound in sound_lib?

Hi, it does, it's just isn't in function form though I can update that if you wish.
If you want the bytes of boom.ogg:
#assume file is the pack file object, and you loaded a pack file with a key
data="">

You index it like a dictionary.
I'm going to change that to a function called get_bytes, which works the same way.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : keithwipf1 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : keithwipf1 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : keithwipf1 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector