Re: They don't like me because I'm blind...

I just want to clarify that I certainly don't advocate for giving up. I certainly hope that everyone is as hopeful and willing to absolutely do everything in their power to make things happen for them, especially when times get tough. I am simply saying that some people are not so mentally strong so as to pursue viable solutions. My only agreement with post 6 was that it is easier said than done. Also, I believe my stance is actually neutral as well. My aim was only to highlight the possibilities that do exist: The possibility that a lack of motivation is crippling. And perhaps I exaggerated a bit when I wrote the bit about "happy endings". Certainly, a happy ending is very subjective, and was also a stretch. Just a few things I wanted to clarify. haha