Somethinelse games, again and again

Hi, all!
I know that this is probably the third topic about somethinelse games, but I have an idea about getting them. So, I've seen that Mazen has a download link to The Nightjar for jailboken devices on his website, and it will be really cool, if he adds more games like Audio defense and Papa Sangre. Can you do that, Mazen? Otherwise, if you can't do that, can you just give an Ipa file for audio defense?