Re: Mortal Kombat 11

@368Managed to do it, it's essentially f2 throw, kind of a very odd cancel, Baraka has one in one of the advantage tutorials.
The only issue I've been having now is that the zoning instructions seem like they might've changed (they did say that some inputs had been sorted out in tutorials if memory serves) and I can't currently progress using your instructions, I got to a point where what you'd said to do was totally different from the demo.  I'll let you know if I find what the issue is.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gilly B via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gilly B via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gilly B via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Tensoon the Kandra via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DaddySpice via Audiogames-reflector