Re: Playing final fantasy 15 as a totally blind person

@post 2... can you be a bit more specific as to why?
@3... I have a switch, and while I have to agree that it is probably the most frustrating console out there for playable/accessible games, I have 2 or 3 games I can play, hence why I want an RPG or something for it.