Re: A3, alien adoption agency, now officially out of beta and reopened.

I actually saw this one the other day, however for some  reason I'm having zero luck, every other level one player just beats me for no  readily apparent reason since I already have weapon and armor and I have trained at the gym, so I think i must be missing something.

A3 never really had bags of direction, it was really more of a progressive set of activities ontop of a battlegame rather than a steady progression, but some of the activities were rather fun from what I saw.