Re: Things you really miss?

Hi,
@exodus: I fully agree about rock band. I've logged hundreds of hours into that thing, and what a fun way it was to interact with music. Singing is one thing, but singing and having a croud clap along if you are doing well, or go quiet if you perhaps don't do so well, to darnright booing you if you don't know what you're doing, now that's awesome. Same with the good ol plastic guitar, and the keyboard, especially pro keys. It took effert but when I could go round a friend's house and actually play the opening riff to Walk of Life by dier straights, on a real keyboard? that was epic. It also let you appreciate what effert it takes to create music, as you could set a few volume levls up so you could hear individual instruments more, and that was really interesting. It also got friends round and honestly, those were just incredibly fun times.