Re: SKULLGIRLS - fully accessible mainstream fighting game [PC]

Hi,
@assault: actually, you can play online in the beta. You have to ask your friends to join your game though, you can't join anyone else in the public lobbies.
This is how me, erion aka robjoy, and pitermach have been testing out big band for a while now, and we've seen everything from him having only a few voice clips to midi music for his stage, to many voice clips and real saxophones. We played online yesterday, in fact, for a good hour or so, using the endless beta.
It's actually rather stable to be honest, but there have also been a few funny little bugs. One of them had a match start and then announce a winner without even a hit being registered, but that only ever happened once in the beta.