Mortal Kombat Trilogy for PC

Hi all,

After reading the post about DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3, I figured I'd put this out here for those who may be interested.
This is a PC version of Mortal Kombat Trilogy from 1996. It was popular on PS1, N64, and the Sega Saturn. I snagged this on a site a year ago. I configured my joystick to work with it, but I don't know what that means for different controllers should you decide to play using one. You can use the keyboard, but it's not fun that way imo. The music is only available if you have the original disk, or if you mount it. Here's the Dropbox link:
https://dl.dropbox.com/s/y24xvsjpikoie1 … l.zip?dl=0
I used to play this 24/7 as a kid, and sought after it for the PC just last year. It's fully functional, but setting it up can be tricky. Hope this will give you some enjoyment. smile