Re: Creating an RPG audio game using Sable (video 10), by Ebon Sky Studios

Hi,

@number 228, As mentioned previously it’s too early to discuss specifics like packaging at this stage, the video series was more designed to just give an overview of Sable, more detailed information about these kind of finer points will be detailed nearer to the release of Sable. I can assure you however we will definitely be  releasing Crimson Eclipse as a standalone game/executable. We set up Ebon Sky Studios  as we wanted to create our own immersive RPG audio games, Sable was created to allow us to create these games, but we also wanted to share our development tools Sable with the community  so others could build their own games using our software too. As mentioned in the first post in the topic we want to create RPG audio games which have immersive storyline, exploration and strong battle mechanics . Crimson Eclipse is a chance for everyone to see what Sable is Capable of, but also a chance for us to show the types of games we want to create here at Ebon Sky studios. so to answer your question yes we will definitely be releasing Crimson Eclipse  as a stand alone game so everyone  can play and enjoy the game, we just don’t have a release date set for this yet.  As mentioned yesterday, although we don’t currently have any more specifics to share about Crimson Eclipse as soon as we do have more details we’ll be sure to share them here and also on our social media pages too.

The Ebon Sky Studios Team
email: i...@ebonskystudios.com
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/ebonskystudios/
Twitter: @ebonskystudios