Re: Why do so many blindies bash android?

Hi.

Hmm, probably because many blind people got their first glimpses of Android when the accessibility was still in it's early stages and wasn't really good for anything.
I remember playing around with a samsung galaxy s back in the day, around 2013 I think and I was at a point where I just wanted to be done with that crap.
I recently reset my mothers galaxy s3 mini and even though talkback was enabled, explore by touch wasn't there, so I had to tab around the screen a multitude of times till I found explore by touch.
It's not that I do not hate android, but the times where I tried it out, this year even still bring up points which I can achieve easier on my iPhone due to a more fluent workflow. I have no problems in looking up devices and their specifications, installing other launchers or interfaces, but still, even though it might be locked into a system, I like my iPhone for what it is, reliable, functional and fit for the job I need it for.

Also I think that sites like applevis really enforce the android hate, i have the feeling if you are not complying with the beliefs of all the other forum members, you are an outcast already.

Greetings Moritz.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlirezaNosrati via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hammer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Guitarman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NicklasMCHD via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sirpdex via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : berdberd via Audiogames-reflector