Re: what kind of screenreader you guys mostly use, jaws?

I use NVDA for most of the tasks, if not all. I've just come to like it more than JAWS, mainly because the version of JAWS I was using was crashing a lot and the built-in scripts failed to switch between the applications they are responsible for.
So, let's say I was using Word 2010 and Mozilla Thunderbird. JAWS wouldn't be able to gain focus on Thunderbird after I switched to it from Word. Same would happen with other applications; so, I made the decision and switched to NVDA full time. The only occasion when I use JAWS is when I have to work on a complex word document where emphasis is placed on formatting and other elements which JAWS seem to recognise better than NVDA. Other than that, I don't need JAWS for anything else.
It is only now that I can fully recognise the amazing work and effort NV Access and the supporting community have put into producing a viable screen reader that is usable in most of the domains people have to work on.