Re: Update Your iOS Devices ASAP

iOS 6 is only for the older devices. I'm afraid that iPhone 4 users must make the jump, or jailbreak.

I believe Apple does planned obsolescence pretty blatantly, but I nevertheless admire their commitment to their older customers. Your iPhone 3GS, that you got in 2009 off the bat, is still feeling the love. There might be legitimate business reasons for that, but it's also the case that anyone who sold an iPhone 3GS to someone can feel good about giving the buyer a supported handset. Android users, at this point, should feel free to defend the status quo on that platform. smile