Re: Diablo 3, worth it or not

Hi,

I played around with it for two days now, i must say it is very impressive. However i have to explore around quite a bit to find something. But i was able to find the cellar and the first "boss" without much of a problem, and i really was on my guard while playing.

But i have a few questions for myself:

1. which button is used to let me select a waypoint to teleport to?
and 2.
slight
spoilers
ahead
After killing the mother which created "this horrors" mentioned by the captain, i have to talk to the captain once more, i think i am a navigational newbie, but i haven't much luck finding him. I asume that i have to talk with lia afterwards, but will lia by on the same spot as where i encountered her first? Or is she at a different location?
End
of
spoilers

I am curious on how it will fare for me liam, i must say that i really enjoyed watching you play, while i saw a few facts which could be or are a trouble to deal with, you none the less pulled me over the boarder to get the game as well and try it out. And as said earlier, i am loving it, however it takes quite a bit of time to play and get used to.

Greetz mike