Re: JAWS Scripts for Notepad++

Hi.
Well that maybe true that jaws outdoes NVDA, but I'll never know myself. I don't have the money to buy a jaws license. When I did have jaws I enjoyed it very much, especially features like the jaws cursor, but that was long ago. Someone mentioned to me that visual studio works better with jaws, that sounds awesome. My computer slows way down when I turn on VS I don't know if it's the size of VS or NVDA crashing, maybe I should try a jaws demo and see what happens.