Re: Dreamland Help, Tipps and Tricks

Well. First of all, sign in everyday to get a lot of useful stuff. Second, constantly check the trading administrator for new items that people put up for auction(at least that is what they say).
Third. Don't waste your currencies.
Fourth. Try to unlock as many floors as possible in demon tower, because that gets you a lot of currency and sometimes rewards you with secret books and stuff like this.
fifth. My experience says do not recast your equipment. My recasting level wasn't that high and I recasted one of my great weapons and it turned out very nasty and it lost a lot of its goodies.
sixth: Never decompose your experience books if you are below level 30.
seventh. Do your daily tasks(named as schedule in the main menu). Doing these can get you treasure maps and on a certain time war spirit advance exp dangs. Treasure maps and give you really really cool stuff. For instance, I got a 4 quality war spirit box once which is really great.
8th. Those shops inside your gang bass and the shop of the battlefield master are for a thing. The gang one gives you cloaks that are really useful and can be used to perfectly improve your stats. I believe the shop of battlefield master that sells tokens does the same. Check them out.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gardahn via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gardahn via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Arkandias via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Karlitos via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gamecreator via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector