Re: any ninja gaiden games for xbox one out there?

Hi

@hanif

Ah yeah, that's a good solution indeed, strange i didn't think of it big_smile Thanks a ton, will get it via the store.

@michaelhoffman

I got it cause i quite like games with a challenge. I personally don't mind to much to roam around on a map for some time to find something. And when it gets to confusing, i reload my save. All in all, i must say, that it is a rather difficult game, but very enjoyable still smile

Greetz mike