Re: Legend Of Aljerer

Well I will say Algera has things like the dreamworld which are fun as well as lots of random locations and activities that even dragons of myth didn't have, but I'm less keen on the fact that the actual exploration of the forest is so miner to the game.

Improbable island was the last Logd mod I spent time on and actually enjoyed,  since the text was nicely written  to line in with the story, and all the extra activities and things to learn such as  skinning, cooking Targeting and  insult combatcontributed to the main point of killing the drive, but after two drive kill's things were just moving too slowly. I actually myself really liked the huge explorable map, but I just wish there had actually been a point to exploring it and some more stuff to find. Yes, there was the hole building dwellings thing, but none of the wellings had miniquests or anything interesting, and it wasn't as if there were any activities on the map you could rea lly do or locations that would actually impact your gameplay other than the locations of the towns themselves.

As I said I might give this varient more of a go if I have time, though to be honest between core exiles and various other things I'm busy with there are more text games to play at the moment, and ones which unlike logd varients I haven't basically run through for several years.

It is actually a shame since Improbable island had massive otential if they'd stuck in activities on the map and more miniquests for items and loot, but they seemed to get taken up with the random dwellings system which i could never really see the point of.

  • Re: [Audioga... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Trenton Goldshark
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: stirlock
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Dark
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: pelantas
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Trenton Goldshark
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Dark
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Dark
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Trenton Goldshark
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: KG4RDF
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Trenton Goldshark
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Trenton Goldshark
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: cw
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: cw