Re: Crazy Party: mini-games and card battle! (beta65)

Well, I was able to defeat the magic clock with a deck that had a lot of powerful attack cards. The thing just has to be beaten to death before it can give itself 20 health points or whatever. I'm now stuck at the poison arena and I can't seem to win that one. I looked up the types that were effective against poison, and I thought I made a good deck for it. But I keep getting defeated. Perhaps I should try to play some other arenas again to get more of those cards.

Okay, now back to minigames for a minute. So, "Life Under The Ice". This game keeps popping up whenever I play the deep water board. I really do not understand how that one is supposed to work. I assume you're supposed to move toward the beeping sound while managing to get bubbles so you don't die. But what is supposed to actually happen? When the pitch of the sound gets higher, does that mean you're closer to it? I am thoroughly confused here. I'm always getting -20 or -18 on that game, so I'm clearly doing something wrong. I just don't know what.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : AlirezaNosrati via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : AlirezaNosrati via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : siria via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musicjunky via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ilyafomichevmail via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musicjunky via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mazen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musicjunky via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector