Re: Question on Bokurano Daiboukenn 2.

Hi,

Posts 2 and 3 are off topic.

From the main window, we can gather the title, untranslated, is Bokuranodaiboukenn2gakushusoshiteseifuku

This translates to:
Google translate doesn't directly pull this apart, but it does tell us that soshite means "And."

So googling the terms, we get
gakushu is something about assassin, or assassination, and seifuku is something of uniform. So ... somehow, we get assassins and uniforms? Hmm, doesn't sound quite right to me...Maybe nyanchan has some insight?