Re: Dreamland Help, Tipps and Tricks

The reason for the bad performance is usually the specs of the system that is running the game. And talking about the strongest class, I think fengYang is stronger than shenzaiaro or however that's spelled. You get cool weapons and a nice attack with fengYang, Plus the move that increases your hp by 80 percent of attack that skill deals. The good thing I found out about shenzayero is its skill that allows the player to have a 30 or 20 percent speed increase. This is good when you are using your mount so you can use that skill and quickly get on your mount and watch the cool speed you get for a few seconds