User Guide for Accessible Second Life Client

Hi all. Last year I posted about an accessible client for the virtual world of Second Life called Radegast. We have now created an accessible user guide for those who are blind to help you get started with the program. This program is free and it works well with JAWS and NVDA. I use both with it and I love it.

enables those who are blind to participate in Second Life. This program is free and works well with both NVDA and JAWS. If you would like to check out the user guide, you can view it here on Radegast's official site:
http://radegast.org/wiki/Accessibility_Guide

I hope you find the guide helpful and that you will give SL a try! It can be a wonderful place for those of us who can't see because of all the things the game has to offer.