Re: The Vale (Adventure Game) Beta Test SignUp

I hope it will be good beyond just nice audio/voice acting, because while I do seriously appreciate those things, it really does concern me that they essentially said no (all be it in a polite and roundabout way) to literally every single suggestion the beta testers made.
Sure, some of those suggestions were pretty unrealistic and out there, but others weren't.  I worry that The Vale was already set on a predetermined course before we even got to see it.
Either way, even if I and other long time audio gamers might not get much of a true challenge or replay value out of the end product, the low bar of entry may get more blind people interested in audio games, and if Falling Squirrel has enough success with their first audio game, maybe they will be able to make another, more uncompromising title in the future.
Regardless, I'm happy to see a new company making waves and providing quality content, and I wish them best of luck with the launch.