Re: rhythm heaven games, your recomendations?

Hi. Yeah, it's NVDA's mouse tones I'm using, i really would be kinda stuck without them, unless I had a touch screen of some kind. But I don't. Though, the Wii is capable of using motion controls and the censor bar, it is never required to play Rhythm Heaven Fever, except for the phone minigame that is just a bunch of random secret eastereggs. You need the censor bar for that. As for OCR, Maybe it works, i am not running windows 10 so I can' test, and the OCR Add on I have didn't work, for the DS version at least. but in theory, it may work, maybe if I get a fast enough computer with windows 10 on it, I can test that out, but I am just too afraid to upgrade my existing one sine people keep talking about all the performance breaks and bloat and all that. Oh, also, I'm glad you like my playthroughs. Thanks for your feedback.