Re: Restricted/new users: introduce yourself!

Hy!
My user name is bgt lover and I recently joined this forum
I decided to do this because I was impressed by the wanderfull cooperation capability pressent in this comunity.
Though I must admit that I never programmed an entire audiogame, I am a person able to code, so, I created some prototipes using a variety of languages and frameworks like pb, bgt and a bit of python.
P.s: Please take in ackount that english is not my native language and that I wrote this entire message using my iphone, so, the outcom may not be optimum.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : abdallahhayder via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : mazen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : random_account64 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : thunderdragon via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Negar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : bgt lover via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : bgt lover via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : pranam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : UltimateBlade via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : UltimateBlade via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : meow via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : liam gaster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Joleano via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : thebestbot via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector