Re: Last Stand of Ra (NSFW Text based game.)

New build is live for anyone who is interested!

\

What's in the supporter build?
A5
* Added a Menu to the sidebar of the game.  Expect this to grow in time.  Currently this includes a brief description of many of the places either appearing or referenced within the game as well as brief descriptions of the currently unlocked transformations.
* Added a new transformation to the game, Sobek, the Crocodile God.  Can be unlocked through random encounter in the Oasis after the first quest has run it's course.
* Added an Anubis intro to the Temple area.
* Added a Bastet intro to the Temple area.
* Added a Sobek intro to the Temple area.
* Added an Anubis intro to the Oasis area.
* Added a Bastet intro to the Oasis area.
* Added a Sobek intro to the Oasis area.
* Added an Anubis intro to the Pyramid site.
* Added a Bastet intro to the Pyramid site.
* Added the intro for the second quest.  The quest itself is not yet available, but the scene that leads to it is.
* Added art for Ra's sex scene during the game's intro.
* Added art for Amun to the game.
* Added art for Sobek to the game
* Updated Special Thanks page 5/09/19.  If you think you belong on this list but your name isn't there, please let me know so I can get it fixed.
* Added around 5k words of content to the game bringing it's size up to about 36k words of content.

What's new in the free build?
A4
* Added a new location to the Temple area.  The Temple of Amun.
* Added a new NPC to the game, Amun.  Much of this update is focused on him and his temple.  Includes his introduction scene.
* Added three new scenes to the Temple of Amun.
* Added prostitutes to the Temple of Amun, right now there are two scenes related to the prostitutes, one of which branches based on a choice made during the scene.
* Added Bastet image to the game.
* Updated Special Thanks page 4/18/19.  If you think you belong on this list but your name isn't there, please let me know so I can get it fixed.
* Added around 5k words of content to the game bringing it's size up to about 31k words of content.

\

Download links for A5 build (Supporter):
Patreon:
https://www.patreon.com/posts/27112252

Subscribestar
https://subscribestar.adult/posts/27591