Re: frightened by the sounds of games

This is not an unpleasant sound, but I always found the dream sounds in STW fascinating. Especially the bit with the girl who sounds like she's trying to teach a child something but not having an easy time of it. Her acccent sounds like she's from the North West of England, very close to where I live. Always wondered what that clip is taken from.
And Aaron's post about electric chairs reminded me of the electric chairs you used to get in funhouses at the fairground. It was like a mock-up of an electric chair in an execution chamber, and if you sat in it and put your arms down on the arm rests, you got a mild electric shock through both your arms that was very unpleasant, like hitting your funny bone. It wasn't the most popular thing in the funhouse, but being a child, curiosity meant you had to sit in it at least once, even though it wasn't a nice feeling.