Re: Luna RSS, an rss reader, podcatcher and rSS creator all in one

Hi there everyone,
I just wanted to make sure I had included everyone's feature requests.
The list below will not be the complete change log, but should be roughly accurate as feature requests go.
We're still a little while from release yet, but i'd thought I'd post this list to:
1. Get everyone pumped, but
2. To make sure I've not left anyone out.

let me know if you are missed out on this list:
*add a copy url to clipboard option to the links for media
*add an open in web browser for links
*customisable location of rss data folder
*rss fixer, so that you can fix broken feeds from version 1 that did not save properly upon exit
*import oml files
*keyboard shortcuts for buttons
*applications key allowance for context menus
*download entire archive
*show description after podcast? Still working on an idea for this

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ryok via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector