Re: Cleaning out Contacts in Outlook.com

Here's what I have going on. I have a G-mail plug-in which works wrell with Thunderbird. This allows me to merge my address book I have on Windows Contact with Google, so that way I don't have address books all over the place, each with different bits of information. I want to do as much merging as I can.
So I am wondering if I can do that with Hotmail, delete the ones I don't need. I did go through them once but apparentally they did not go away very easily. I will have to check again. I wonder if the Mac is good at managing contacts on Hot Mail?