Re: My biggest software wish came true

Munawar will be far better at this than me, but I think if I knew what the delimiter was for a new line, I could do a hamfisted job of it. I think the last spoken message is the last line of the speech history. There's a function called StringSegment. You can say:
CopyToClipboard (StringSegment (GetSpeechHistory (), " ", -1)))
The -1 is the last segment. The bit between the quotes is the delimiter used to divide the string of text into segments. If you put a space between the quotes, it'll grab the last word of the speech history. If I knew the delimiter for new line, I could use that and it'd grab the last line of speech history and copy it to the clipboard. I can copy the last word lol.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GauravSharma via Audiogames-reflector