Re: Favorite audiobook narrators?

A few of my favourites:

Frank Muller: I've listened to stuff throughout his career; he could do quiet and grave, and he could do spine-chilling too. Ran the table, really. Was a shame what happened to him.
George Guidell: Dry, but actually really effective, and you can tell this guy is/was stage-trained. Doesn't fit for everything but what he does, he does really, really well.
Pete Bradbury: He's not the most amazing in any category, but I just really like the way this guy reads stuff. Only issue is, he's a bit nasal, as if he's getting over a cold all the time.
Robin Miles: I could listen to her talk all day. Warm, gentle voice that has tons of _expression_ in it. Doesn't overdo anything, and has a sense of what she's saying and how it comes across.
David Aaron Baker: Again, he's not amazing, but for the Odd Thomas series, he just...works. He can be perky and then grave, funny and then sad. His accents are nothing to write home about, but I have trouble picturing anyone else as Odd.
James Marsters: Same deal, except with Harry Dresden. His first few books, you can tell he's still learning his craft (a lot of volume/pacing/tonal issues) but as he gets further in, he gets much, much better. I love his sense of the ironic, as well as his ability to do tons of different accents (admittedly with varying degrees of accuracy).
Nick Podehl: This guy has read several books I like, and apart from the fact that he's woken me out of a dead sleep several times by yelling, he's excellent. A generally higher male voice (I speak in the approximate range he does, actually), his voice does all kinds of emotion well. He's one of those voice actors who doesn't try super-hard to have a million voices, one for each character.
Steven Fry: I've listened to Harry Potter as read by Jim Dayle, and it's not bad. Fry is more subdued in some places, but overall, I'm sorry to say this, he's just...better. Older-sounding, certainly, and less exciting in some places, but he's far, far more consistent, and personally he's the voice of the HP series for me, even though I'm Canadian, not British, and read the first three books as narrated by Dayle before finding Fry.