Re: Ultimate Destruction Online is coming soon!

Hey man, thanks for asking if you can use code which you had no prior authorization to in the first place, not. I believe I can speak for the entire administration panel when I say your game will not be allowed here under any circumstances. Please, find it in yourself not to illegally leach off the work of any developers here. The fact that you have the audacity to make such an admission, maybe believing it would somehow gain you any brownie points or sympathy, astounds me to no end. Congrats, you've essentially branded yourself and not in a good way either.