Re: end of the kloned games and dromma about blind kids

i'll tell one truth about dark 99
truthfully; he called me a pornstar girl and I just; I am a 12 year old boy who wants to be a average dued in the blind community; and I just posted the playing klone thing in the anyaudio; then he called me in the comments; hello pornstar girl; and he said I am a gay; and he rekorded of me saying
hello; this retard 11 from anyaudio; and he just inserted my voice saying; to day i will explane you who is hidden and stuff like that
he eeven called me a sexy girl in sbyw; the first time I deklined him
I am hiting this for a long time; but I now can't wait any more longer
this is a rather persenal attack i will say