Re: User Guide for Accessible Second Life Client

Hi all. I tryed the sl but I have impression that we are so limited to play it. You can not ride, drive or things like that and to use this tipe of client only for chat, I find it boring. An other problem is buying things. It is hard to make money on this simulator, so I find it not so realistic. I don't want to descourage people, don't understand me wrong, but that is the reality.