Re: Paladin of the sky for the third time

wow, you play this game for the 13th times then before? Me, I only played this game ones 2 years ago and i cannot stand to play it again because of the way you cast your spells, until this months of this year because of the reasons I already mentioned. And I agree that using tricks to cheat in any game is not fun, however, if those tricks were to be found on the game it self as in no third softwares introduction in to the game is needed, whey not take advantage of it. O and by the way, speaking of cheating in a game, 3 hours ago, I discover a softwares that will allow you to alter some of the stats of your char in any game! It can even allow you to slow or make faster your game. In fact, i am using it now to play this paladin again and wow I almost dont miss in casting this dragon scrolls when i slowed down my game! Because of this software, maybe, I going to play this paladin of the sky 2 more times to try what i cannot do before. and of course, to enjoy casting those dragon scrolls that i cannot cast before.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltimateBlade via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltimateBlade via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltimateBlade via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltimateBlade via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltimateBlade via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltimateBlade via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltimateBlade via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltimateBlade via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltimateBlade via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltimateBlade via Audiogames-reflector