Re: Producing Hip hop. Trap. Pop and r&b music, as a blind person

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-XjURF … p=drivesdk
Sorry people life and family have a give me the opportunity to do what I wanted to do recently but here is the beginners pack. I have put together witches from items I have gathered from my desktop.
Once you unzip the folders are numbered one to  etc. Included folders are.
1. Daw & add-ons
2. Free fx vsts & komplete kontrol keyboard add-on for reaper.
3. Sound pack (from 808)
4. Reaper templates. The templates will made from sounds that are included in this pack.
Disclaimer templates were made in a matter of minutes so don't judge me lol
So enjoy and hopefully life will slow down to give me enough time to get my YouTube channel started.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sirpdex via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Thatguy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : electro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sirpdex via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Veljko via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tomas1333 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sirpdex via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sirpdex via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector