Re: SoniFight - Day of the Tentacle config update

@firefly82 - no worries.

What website do you mean? You can find the newest version of SoniFight in the Releases section of the SoniFight GitHub.

Here's a direct link to the latest v1.1.4: SoniFight v1.1.4

If you meant my personal 'r3dux.org' vanity website then I've recently taken it down after 20 years because I have neither the time nor inclination to maintain it.

It's possible to use Cheat Engine to find pointer chains for use with SoniFight, however it's not very accessible and that's the real drawback of the system as a whole at the moment.

Doom can be made more accessible than it currently is, but it would be very difficult to use the current SoniFight software to provide navigation hints because I didn't design SoniFight to assist in navigation, it was built to assist users playing fighting games.

However, thinking about it, in theory SoniFight's continuous triggers COULD 'abused' to provide navigational assistance (which is kind of funny, because we'd be abusing the game to provide accessibility, and then abusing the accessibility software to provide further accessibility).

But the short answer is no - SoniFight isn't built to help you to navigate an area.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : r3dux via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : r3dux via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : r3dux via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zkline via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Lirin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Lirin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tikki via Audiogames-reflector