Re: Favorite audiobook narrators?

Let's see here. Rupert Degas is awesome! I've only listened to him read the first four Skulduggery Pleasant books and for Lyra's Daemon in His Dark Materials, but he's awesome!

Stephen Hogan is also very good. He reads Skulduggery Pleasant books 6-9 and is in my view even better than Degas. I'll have to find more fantasy titles read by both these guys.

Cynthia Holloway is very good as well. I've only listened to her read Cassandra Palmer, but I could listen to her all day. It's a shame she quit reading the series starting with Tempt the Stars. What happened to her? Did she die or quit? I can't find anything narrated by her after about 2011.

Luke Daniels is awesome! That is all! I love his performance of The Iron Druid Chronicles.

Oliver Wyman is also very good. I love most any fantasy series read by him. I especially like his Monster Hunter narration. Speaking of which, when is Monster Hunter Guardian coming out?

Tim Curry is awesome! I think the only books worth listening to are A Series of Unfortunate Events, but this guy has a very soothing voice to listen to. He rocks!

The only narrators I like from NLS are John Polk, Christin Allison, and Eric Sandvold. The rest of them are terrible. I'm sorry, but it's the truth. This is why I prefer the commercial audio book market.