Re: Becoming a CS Major: Some Questions

Hey guys. I just want to let you know that I would be happy to help all of you who need it. I was successful in my college classes, and have done plenty of work around making Math accessible for us. One of the many projects was to work on an accessible Equation Editor with Pearson, the publishing company. Also, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Chemistry, and Physics are all courses I am willing to help you all if you need it. If it has a strong mathematical background, I can definitely give it a shot in helping you as well. All you have to do is reach out via my contact below. I already have some of you reaching out, and I'm happy to help more. This can be a joint effort. I'm always happy when hearing other visually impaired people are achieving success in engineering/tech-related disciplines.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : wightfall via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Dragonlee via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : kaigoku via Audiogames-reflector