Re: accessible games, emulators, all you can play!

Hey yall, My bro just got here, so you know what that meens, LETS KICK SHEL! I did A little save data readme, so here's the info.

TMNT save data
This save data was created to provide more forms of playability in TMNT.
A  look at what this save data does.
This save data does the following
Changes difyculty to easy.
Trust me, you're going to thank me lator.
Changes back attack to off.
With back attack, ninjas can attack you from behind, and you'll get lost realy easy, so I ternd this off, so now you can only move left and rite.
Changes continues to 5.
lets you have more times to try and beet the game.
Changes player rest to a bigger count, incace you're playing with a friend or something.
OK Juan, so how do I load my save data?
once you have already extracted everything and run the game with the emulator, please press the alt key, and then down arow until you hear load state from, navigate to the folder where you extracted the game and its save file, and hit enter on the item called load this.
From there, just press start, and play away! Will be doing a menu guide soon, please hold on for ferther updates. I thank you for your pationts, Juan Reina!

I hope you enjoy TMNT, this game is going to take alot, and I meen alot, of timing! Got to levle 9 on this, so hope you can beet me interms of this! Have fun, and KOWA BUNGA!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltimateBlade via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector