Re: tinder?

Just got to put yourself out there.  You will never know what's around the corner if you don't try.
I should be against it since I removed myself from them lol. Being 6ft 11 &  mix race, I became something they could take off the bucket list  Hahaha.

In all honesty when I think about it now it was good fun for myself but I know others think differently .  I have met some random women that I will never forget from my experience.
Like being randomly  approached by women because they recognise you of one of the dating sites,  they were the most awkward situations I have been in and didn't know how to react on the spot.

But I am getting older now hitting my 30s and got to get a lot more serious   About long-term relationships and starting a family .

Being a disabled male is not easy when the chips are stacked up against us.  But you have to stay strong and positive and hopefully one day you will find Mr or Mrs right .
Hope you good luck on your journey lady's & gentlemen.