Re: accessible games, emulators, all you can play!

I think the only realistic solution is to have a dedicated box to host the files and have a simple HTML page that provides links. Again, I wouldn't mind hosting the files and providing such a page, but it's all up to you, Juan. I think it's important for you to understand that unless you remove files and folders from the BitTorrent Sync archive (and I don't think you should), you'll find less and less people are going to be willing to sacrifice gigabytes of storage space. That being said, I feel that you can expect the archive to become useless, and eventually, nobody will be accessing it. That's not to be insulting, it's just what I foresee if you continue to pursue this project in the fashion you have been and are currently pursuing it in.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector